Friday, January 21, 2011

First blog, yay!

Well It's been an extremely long time since I've blogged, high school to be exact. My posts were all about me being a ridiculously teenager trying to figure out my life, I was so emo haha. I absolutely love to write, I kind of have an obsession with blank books and journals. yes I am one of those people who writes everything down:). Now that I have a new/used computer I thought I would try the blogging thing again.Right now whats on my mind is that I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I have dreams and passions but none of them seem to be clear right now. I absolutely love music, art, animals, nature, kids, traveling, people and the list goes on and on. It's a hard concept for me to understand that someone can say "I want to be a doctor when I grow up" how the heck do you know?? because I sure don't, which most of the time I am completely ok with but for some reason it's bothering me right now. I just want to love God and love on people in everything that I do, my heart is broken right now but not completely in a bad way. My heart breaks for things that I can't change, it's an overwhelming feeling but good at the same time. So for right now I'm just one confused girl.. kind of deep for a first blog, I'm a thinker what can I say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment